- A 96-well Assay plate -- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with goat-anti-rabbit Testosterone antibody.
- Standard 6 x 0.5 ml -- Dilute the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- Anti-Testosterone Antibody 1 x 6 ml -- Act as the detection antibody.
- HRP-conjugated Testosterone 1 x 6 ml -- Bind to the DHT antibody, and HRP catalyzes the substrate A and B to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- Wash Buffer (20 x concentrate) 1 x 15 ml -- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- Substrate A 1 x 7 ml -- Mix with substrate B, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to develop color.
- Substrate B 1 x 7 ml -- Mix with substrate A, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to develop color.
- Stop Solution 1 x 7 ml -- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells)
- An Instruction manual