Rat Protein S100-A8(S100A8) ELISA kit
This Rat S100A8 ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Rat S100A8 protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 3.12 ng/mL-200 ng/mL and the sensitivity is 0.78 ng/mL.
別名：S100a8 ELISA Kit; Mrp8 ELISA Kit; Protein S100-A8 ELISA Kit; Calgranulin-A ELISA Kit; Migration inhibitory factor-related protein 8 ELISA Kit; MRP-8 ELISA Kit; p8 ELISA Kit; S100 calcium-binding protein A8 ELISA Kit
種屬：Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
樣本類型：serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
檢測范圍：3.12 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
貨期：3-5 working days
Per customers request, please provide the following information regarding Rat Protein S100-A8, S100A8 ELISA Kit (CSB-EL020641RA):
1) What is the Uniprot/Accession number that this kit is designed for? Is the kit designed for XYZ species or is it designed for a different species such as Human and cross reacts with XYZ species?
2) Is the capture antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
3) What is the host of the capture antibody?
4) What’s the immunogen or immunogen range of the capture antibody?
5) What’s is the species of the immunogen of the capture antibody, human or something else?
6) Is the detection antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
7) What is the host of the detection antibody?
8) What is the immunogen or immunogen range of the detection antibody?
9) What is the species of the immunogen of the detection antibody? Human or something else?
10) What’s is that standard? A recombinant protein or something else? If a recombinant protein, what is the host?
11) If recombinant protein, is it full length or partial?
12) What is the species of the standard– human or something else?
13) What sample type was tested with this kit (serum? plasma? Something else?) and what were the reference values.
This kit is designed according to: https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P50115.
Capture antibody is mouse monoclonal antibody and immunogen is NS0-derived recombinant protein, full length.
Detection antibody is goat polyclonal antibody and immunogen is NS0-derived recombinant protein, partial.
Standard is NS0-derived recombinant protein.
This kit is designed for rat. Although it has homology with the protein from other species, we don't suggest you use this kit to test other species because there is matrix interference.
We tested serum and plasma samples before and the test value is ND--12.5ng/ml.
Pls let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
功能：S100A8 is a calcium- and zinc-binding protein which plays a prominent role in the regulation of inflammatory processes and immune response. It can induce neutrophil chemotaxis and adhesion. Predominantly found as calprotectin (S100A8/A9) which has a wide plethora of intra- and extracellular functions. The intracellular functions include: facilitating leukocyte arachidonic acid trafficking and metabolism, modulation of the tubulin-dependent cytoskeleton during migration of phagocytes and activation of the neutrophilic NADPH-oxidase. Activates NADPH-oxidase by facilitating the enzyme complex assembly at the cell membrane, transferring arachidonic acid, an essential cofactor, to the enzyme complex and S100A8 contributes to the enzyme assembly by directly binding to NCF2/P67PHOX. The extracellular functions involve proinflammatory, antimicrobial, oxidant-scavenging and apoptosis-inducing activities. Its proinflammatory activity includes recruitment of leukocytes, promotion of cytokine and chemokine production, and regulation of leukocyte adhesion and migration. Acts as an alarmin or a danger associated molecular pattern (DAMP) molecule and stimulates innate immune cells via binding to pattern recognition receptors such as Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) and receptor for advanced glycation endproducts (AGER). Binding to TLR4 and AGER activates the MAP-kinase and NF-kappa-B signaling pathways resulting in the amplification of the proinflammatory cascade. Has antimicrobial activity towards bacteria and fungi and exerts its antimicrobial activity probably via chelation of Zn(2+) which is essential for microbial growth. Can induce cell death via autophagy and apoptosis and this occurs through the cross-talk of mitochondria and lysosomes via reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the process involves BNIP3. Can regulate neutrophil number and apoptosis by an anti-apoptotic effect; regulates cell survival via ITGAM/ITGB and TLR4 and a signaling mechanism involving MEK-ERK. Its role as an oxidant scavenger has a protective role in preventing exaggerated tissue damage by scavenging oxidants. The iNOS-S100A8/A9 transnitrosylase complex is proposed to direct selective inflammatory stimulus-dependent S-nitrosylation of multiple targets such as GAPDH, ANXA5, EZR, MSN and VIM by recognizing a [IL]-x-C-x-x-[DE] motif; S100A8 seems to contribute to S-nitrosylation site selectivity.
- Establish S100A8 transgenic rats to elucidate role as a regulator in acute inflammation. PMID: 28913572
- Recombinant rat r-S100A8 bound to r-CD68. The expression levels of S100A8 were significantly suppressed after the macrophages had been treated with an anti-CD68 antibody. Small interfering CD68 also significantly suppressed activation of macrophages through an autocrine pathway by r-S100A8. PMID: 27312849
- results support S100A8 as a novel therapeutic target to control ASM contraction in asthma PMID: 28088518
- vagus nerve electrical stimulation may produce a protective effect on septic shock in rats by decreasing the production of S100A8. PMID: 27035526
- Expression of S100A8 mRNA and the corresponding protein in cultured NRVCs was similar between control cells and norepinephrine-stimulated cells, but was markedly upregulated at 12 hours after the withdrawal of NE. PMID: 25820336
- Mrp8 may potentiate the perpetuation of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy by activating the NF-kappaB pathway in astrocytes. PMID: 23982744
- Report role for MRP8 for exaggerated in-stent restenosis in diabetes mellitus type 2. PMID: 22381691
- In vivo zinc regulates S100A8 expression and modulates the link between S100A8-RAGE interaction and downstream nuclear factor kappaBeta/COX-2 signaling PMID: 19111725
- The bladder uroepithelium was a prominent cell source of S100A8-S100A9 in animals with complicated urinary tract infection, which was not detected in animals with asymptomatic urinary tract infection. PMID: 19667050
亞細胞定位：Secreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Cell membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 31.25 ng/mL-2000 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 7.8 ng/mL
Detect Range: 15.6 mIU/mL-1000 mIU/mL
Sensitivity: 3.9 mIU/mL
Detect Range: 1.56 mIU/mL-100 mIU/mL
Sensitivity: 0.39 mIU/mL
Detect Range: 15.6 μIU/mL-1000 μIU/mL
Sensitivity: 3.9 μIU/mL
Detect Range: 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.04 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.049 ng/mL
Detect Range: 31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 7.81 pg/mL
Detect Range: 3.12 pg/mL-200 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 0.78 pg/mL