Rat Cardiac Troponin Ⅰ(cTn-Ⅰ) ELISA kit
This Rat cTn-I ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Rat cTn-I protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL and the sensitivity is 7.81 pg/mL .
Tnni3 ELISA Kit; Ctni ELISA Kit; Tni ELISA Kit; Troponin I ELISA Kit; cardiac muscle ELISA Kit; Cardiac troponin I ELISA Kit
Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
|Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. || |
|Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess. || || |
| || || || || || || |
|To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of rat cTn-Ⅰ in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.|
| ||Sample||Serum(n=4)|| |
|1:1||Average %||92|| |
|Range %||88-98|| |
|1:2||Average %||98|| |
|Range %||91-104|| |
|1:4||Average %||99|| |
|Range %||94-105|| |
|1:8||Average %||87|| |
|Range %||82-93|| |
|The recovery of rat cTn-Ⅰ spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section.|
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range|| |
|Serum (n=5) ||88||82-92|| |
|EDTA plasma (n=4)||95||90-100|| |
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || |
|These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. |
|2000||2.321 ||2.220 ||2.271 ||2.118 || |
|1000||1.340 ||1.441 ||1.391 ||1.238 || |
|500||0.814 ||0.835 ||0.825 ||0.672 || |
|250||0.529 ||0.540 ||0.535 ||0.382 || |
|125||0.345 ||0.334 ||0.340 ||0.187 || |
|62.5||0.261 ||0.250 ||0.256 ||0.103 || |
|31.25||0.197 ||0.193 ||0.195 ||0.042 || |
|0||0.153 ||0.152 ||0.153 || || |
- A micro ELISA plate ---The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-Rat cTn-I antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard ---Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled cTn-I antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibody Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) ---Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) ---Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) ---Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
3-5 working days
Optimized Synthesis Characterization and Protective Activity of Quercetin and Quercetin Chitosan Nanoformula against Cardiotoxicity that was induced in Male Wister Rats via Anticancer Agent: Doxorubicin
Subthreshold splenic nerve stimulation prevents myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion injury via neuroimmunomodulation of proinflammatory factor levels
X Jin,International Immunopharmacology,2022
Cardio-protective and Anti-atherosclerosis Effect of Crocetin on Vitamin D3 and HFD-induced Atherosclerosis in Rats
L Yu,Journal of oleo science,2021
5′-N-Ethylcarboxamido Adenosine Attenuates Myocardial Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury In Type 2 Diabetic Rats Through A2AR/PKCα/miR-15a Signaling
C Chen,Research Square,2021
On the mechanisms of taurine in alleviating electrocardiographic, hemodynamic, and biochemical parameters following aluminum phosphide cardiotoxicity
M Samadi,Food and Chemical Toxicology,2021
Roflumilast Attenuates Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity by Targeting Inflammation and Cellular Senescence in Cardiomyocytes Mediated by SIRT1
S Zhang,Drug Design, Development and Therapy,2021
Discovery of novel urea-diarylpyrazole hybrids as dual COX-2/sEH inhibitors with improved anti-inflammatory activity and highly reduced cardiovascular risks
AH Abdelazeem,European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry,2020
Downregulation of miRNA-663b protects against hypoxia-induced injury in cardiomyocytes by targeting BCL2L1
F Yu,Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine,2020
Endosulfan induces cardiotoxicity through apoptosis via unbalance of pro-survival and mitochondrial-mediated apoptotic pathways
J Wei,Science of The Total Environment,2020
Preparation and appraisal of self assembled valsartan-loaded amalgamated Pluronic F127/Tween 80 polymeric micelles: Boosted cardioprotection via regulation of Mhrt/Nrf2 and Trx1 pathways in cisplatin-induced cardiotoxicity
Aboud HM, et al,Journal of Drug Targeting,2019
Protection of Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion by Therapeutic Hypercapnia: a Mechanism Involving Improvements in Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Function
Chi L, et al,Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research,2019
The protective effect of kaempferol on heart via the regulation of Nrf2, NF-κβ, and PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β signaling pathways in isoproterenol-induced heart failure in diabetic rats
Zhang L, et al,Drug development research,2019
Antioxidant and cytoprotective effects of N-acetylcysteine against subchronic oral glyphosate-based herbicide-induced oxidative stress in rats
Turkmen R, et al,Environmental science,2019
Dexmedetomidine Preconditioning Protects Cardiomyocytes Against Hypoxia/Reoxygenation-Induced Necroptosis by Inhibiting HMGB1-Mediated Inflammation
Chen J, et al,Cardiovascular Drugs And Therapy,2019
Protective effects of resveratrol on biomarkers of oxidative stress, biochemical and histopathological changes induced by sub-chronic oral glyphosate-based herbicide in rats
Ruhi Turkmen, et al,Toxicology Research,2019
Study on Cardiotoxicity and Mechanism of “Fuzi” Extracts Based on Metabonomics
Huang G, et al,International Journal of Molecular Sciences,2018
Astragaloside IV Protects Rat Cardiomyocytes from Hypoxia-Induced Injury by Down-Regulation of miR-23a and miR-92a
Gong L.et al,Cell Physiol Biochem,2018
Involvement of brain natriuretic peptide signaling pathway in the cardioprotective action of sitagliptin
Samah S.Abbas.et al,Pharmacological Reports,2018
Anti-atherosclerosis and cardio-protective effects of the Angong Niuhuang Pill on a high fat and vitamin D3 induced rodent model of atherosclerosis
Wen-Juan Fu.et al,J Ethnopharmacol. ,2017
Regulation of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 and apoptotic pathways by betaine attenuates isoproterenol-induced acute myocardial injury in rats.
Zheng P.et al,Hum Exp Toxicol.,2015
Dihydromyricetin improves glucose and lipid metabolism and exerts anti-inflammatory effects in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized controlled trial
Chen S. et al,Pharmacol Res.,2015
Protective effect of low dose gadolinium chloride against isoproterenol-induced myocardial injury in rat
Zheng YY. et al,Apoptosis.,2015
Most popular with customers