Mouse Interleukin 6,IL-6 ELISA KIT
The mouse IL-6 ELISA kit (CSB-E04639m) is designed for the quantitative measurement of mouse IL-6 protein in serum, plasma, or cell culture supernates. It quantitates mouse IL-6 with 0.39 pg/ml sensitivity and shows excellent specificity for mouse IL-6. It uses the bi-antibody sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique. This assay employs a biotin-conjugated IL-6 antibody that recognizes the analyte bound by the immobilized IL-6 antibody, forming an antibody-analyte-antibody complex. The immune complex is further detected by avidin-conjugated HRP. The TMB solution is added into the wells and turns blue and finally turns yellow after the addition of the stop solution. Solution color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-6 in the sample. The O.D. value is measured using a microplate reader at 450 nm and is used to determine the concentration of the mouse IL-6 in the sample. This mouse IL-6 ELISA kit has been cited in up to 154 publications.
IL-6 is a pleiotropic cytokine generated in response to tissue injury and infections. IL-6 binds to IL-6R and then associates with gp130, which dimerizes and triggers multiple intracellular signaling pathways, including JAK/STAT1/3, YES/YAP, PI3K/AKT, and RAS/MAPK pathways that finally induce pro- or anti-inflammation. IL-6 is involved in immune responses and inflammation, hematopoiesis, bone metabolism, and embryonic development. Deregulation of IL-6 is linked to chronic inflammation and multifactorial auto-immune disorders. Targeting IL-6 shows potential in the diagnosis, management, and prevention of infectious diseases in the clinical.
别名：Il6 ELISA Kit; Il-6Interleukin-6 ELISA Kit; IL-6 ELISA Kit; B-cell hybridoma growth factor ELISA Kit; Interleukin HP-1 ELISA Kit
样本类型：serum, plasma, cell culture supernates
检测范围：1.56 pg/ml-100 pg/ml.
货期：3-5 working days
产品评价： 我用 CSB-E04639m分别检测了细胞上清外泌体和小鼠上清的IL6水平。标曲结果良好，最终结果可以用于文章。
Sample type: Supernatants
Sample species: Mouse
Review: BV2 cells (1 × 105 cells per well in a 24-well plate) were pretreated with treatments for 1 h and stimulated with LPS (100 ng mL?1). After treatment for 24 h and 48 h, the supernatants were collected. The concentrations of TNF-α, IL-1β, IL-6, IL-12, and iNOS in the culture medium were measured by ELISA kits.
Sample type: Pleural flui
Sample species: Mice
Review: The presence of interferon-γ, IL-2, TNF-α, monocyte chemotactic protein (MCP) -1, and IL-6 in pleural tissue was quantified using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. The concentration of cytokines (IL-6, TNFA, IFN, MCP-1, IL-2) in pleural effusion were higher in mice in the BCG+ SiCon group than in the PBS+ SiCon group..
Sample type: Supernatant
Sample species: Mice
Review: Levels of TNF-α (CSB-E04741m), IL-6 (CSB-E04639m) and PGE2 (CSB-E07966m) in supernatant of colorectal mucosa isolated from mice were quantified by using ELISA kits according to the manufacturer's protocols. ELISA analysis of IL-6, TNF-α and PGE2 in the intraepithelial and lamina propria showed significant differences between WT and Igf1r+/- mice.
Sample type: Plasma
Sample species: Mouse
Review: IL-6 concentrations in mouse plasma as well as in ex vivo culture solution were measured using a mouse IL-6 ELISA kit (CSB-E04639m) according to the manufacturer’s instructions.Plasma IL-6 concentration (n=8 per group). Data are presented as the mean±SD or as median and IQR (for elastin degradation score). *P<0.05, **P<0.01.
功能：Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions in immunity, tissue regeneration, and metabolism (Probable). Binds to IL6R, then the complex associates to the signaling subunit IL6ST/gp130 to trigger the intracellular IL6-signaling pathway. The interaction with the membrane-bound IL6R and IL6ST stimulates 'classic signaling', whereas the binding of IL6 and soluble IL6R to IL6ST stimulates 'trans-signaling'. Alternatively, 'cluster signaling' occurs when membrane-bound IL6:IL6R complexes on transmitter cells activate IL6ST receptors on neighboring receiver cells.; IL6 is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Rapid production of IL6 contributes to host defense during infection and tissue injury, but excessive IL6 synthesis is involved in disease pathology. In the innate immune response, is synthesized by myeloid cells, such as macrophages and dendritic cells, upon recognition of pathogens through toll-like receptors (TLRs) at the site of infection or tissue injury. In the adaptive immune response, is required for the differentiation of B-cells into immunoglolin-secreting cells (Probable). Plays a major role in the differentiation of CD4(+) T cell subsets. Essential factor for the development of T follicular helper (Tfh) cells that are required for the induction of germinal-center formation. Together with IL21, controls the early generation of Tfh cells and are critical for an effective antibody response to acute viral infection. Required to drive naive CD4(+) T cells to the Th17 lineage, through 'cluster signaling' by dendritic cells. Also required for proliferation of myeloma cells and the survival of plasmablast cells (Probable).; Acts as an essential factor in bone homeostasis and on vessels directly or indirectly by induction of VEGF, resulting in increased angiogenesis activity and vascular permeability. Induces, through 'trans-signaling' and synergistically with IL1B and TNF, the production of VEGF. Involved in metabolic controls, is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction increasing lipolysis and improving insulin resistance. 'Trans-signaling' in central nervous system regulates energy and glucose homeostasis. Mediates, through GLP-1, crosstalk between insulin-sensitive tissues, intestinal L cells and pancreatic islets to adapt to changes in insulin demand. Also acts as a myokine. Plays a protective role during liver injury, being required for maintenance of tissue regeneration. Also has a pivotal role in iron metabolism by regulating HAMP/hepcidin expression upon inflammation or bacterial infection. Through activation of IL6ST-YAP-NOTCH pathway, induces inflammation-induced epithelial regeneration.
- These results suggest that TCF21 contributes to the proinflammatory environment in VIS fat depots and to active ECM remodeling of these depots by regulating IL6 expression and MMP-dependent ECM remodeling in a spatiotemporally coordinated manner. PMID: 29540474
- Notch signaling regulates cell density-dependent apoptosis through IL-6/STAT3-dependent mechanism. PMID: 30249464
- Obesity-induced IL-6 shifts macrophage polarization towards tumor-promoting macrophages that produce the CCL-20 in the colitis-associated colorectal cancer (CAC) microenvironment. CCL-20 promotes CAC progression by recruiting CCR6-expressing B-cells and gammadelta T cells via chemotaxis. PMID: 29695802
- In glioblastoma, colony-stimulating factor-1 and angiocrine IL-6 induce robust arginase-1 expression and macrophage alternative activation, mediated through peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma-dependent transcriptional activation of hypoxia-inducible factor-2alpha. PMID: 29422647
- microbiota provide a homeostatic role for epithelial barrier function through regulation of intraepithelial lymphocytes -derived IL-6 PMID: 28812548
- Ischemia augments alloimmune injury through IL-6-driven CD4+ alloreactivity. PMID: 29410442
- Results suggest that IL-6 contributes to limit lipid metabolic disorder, cardiac hypertrophy, fibrosis, inflammation and myocardium lipotoxicity during HFD-induced obesity. PMID: 28844956
- CD37 may protect against IgA nephropathy by inhibition of the IL-6 pathway. PMID: 29551516
- IL-6/Stat3 signaling drives a transcriptional program of antimicrobial gene expression in infected urothelium, with key roles in limiting epithelial invasion and ascending infection. PMID: 29475562
- IL-6 and STAT3 have roles in potentiating FGF19-driven hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in mice; this finding may have translational relevance in HCC pathogenesis PMID: 28508871
- IGF-1R signalling contributes to T cell dependent inflammation in arthritis. Inhibition of IGF-1R on the level of insulin receptor substrates alleviates arthritis by restricting IL6-dependent formation of Th17 cells and may open for new treatment strategies in rheumatoid arthritis. PMID: 28583713
- The present study demonstrates for the first time that IL-6 trans-signaling is involved in the pathomechanisms of compromised fracture healing after severe injury, whereas IL-6 classic signaling rather mediates pro-regenerative effects augmenting bone regeneration PMID: 29497762
- persistent stimulation with titanium particles may lead to a consistent release of TNF-alpha and IL-6 via SPHK-2 activity, which may lead to aseptic implant loosening PMID: 29728804
- IL-6-STAT3 signaling facilitates TRIM28 binding to the Il17-Il17f locus, and this process is required for epigenetic activation and high-order chromosomal interaction in autoimmune experimental encephalomyelitis. PMID: 29651155
- IL-6 induces utrophin expression through NRG-1/ErbB pathway in dystrophic myotubes. PMID: 27988307
- IL-6 overexpression could enhance cardiomyocyte proliferation and relevant protein expression in mice myocardium, thus promoting cardiac regeneration. PMID: 29966974
- data revealed that IL-6 regulates the excessive release of NO through IL-1beta inhibition and determines the establishment of an M2 macrophage profile within infected heart tissue. PMID: 28087471
- IL-6 plays a role in consolidation process. PMID: 29619678
- IL-6 expands dendritic cell and monocytic populations and ultimately leads to a robust T-cell driven immune response in Complete Freund's Adjuvant immunized mice. PMID: 28474508
- These results suggested that the thrombinstimulated synthesis of IL6 was limited by HSP90 in osteoblasts, and that the effects of HSP90 were exerted at the point between Rhokinase and p38 MAPK. PMID: 30066835
- Results suggest that interleukin 6 (IL-6) may be exploited for lung repair during influenza infection. PMID: 28262742
- YY1 was progressively up-regulated in BV2 microglial cells stimulated with lipopolysaccharide (LPS), which was dependent on the transactivation function of nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB). Furthermore, YY1 knockdown notably inhibited LPS-induced the activation of NF-kappaB signaling and interleukin-6 (IL-6) expression in BV-2cells. PMID: 29803672
- The authors conclude that Mycobacterium tuberculosis ESAT-6 stimulates macrophage IL-6 production through STAT3 activation. PMID: 28106119
- IL-6/soluble IL-6R differentially regulate RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation and activity through modulation of NF-kappaB, ERK and JNK signaling pathways. PMID: 28128332
- These results suggest that the inhibition of IL6/STAT3 signaling is a potential mechanism by which PZH is used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis. PMID: 29845215
- CXCL9 may promote prostate cancer progression via inhibition of cytokines from T cells. PMID: 29901197
- results suggest that IL-6 gene requires up-regulation of phospho-JAK2/STAT3, PACAP, and PAC1R and down-regulation of the TNF-alpha gene to modulate its anticonvulsive/neuroprotective potential PMID: 29673861
- Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) requires physical and functional association with Fcalpha-mu protein (Fcalpha/muR) for its oligomer formation and interleukin-6 (IL-6) production from marginal zone (MZ) B cells. PMID: 27146354
- TRYP improves the health condition of mice with DSS induced colitis by regulating the TNF-α/NF-κBp65 and IL-6/STAT3 signaling pathways via inhibiting the degradation of IκBα and the phosphorylation of STAT3. PMID: 29724065
- Our results demonstrate that IL-6 activation in placenta is required for relaying inflammatory signals to the fetal brain and impacting behaviors and neuropathologies relevant to neurodevelopmental disease. PMID: 27838335
- An IL-6 infusion model can initiate macrophage accumulation as well as aortic dilation, and under conditions of elevated tension, this proinflammatory cytokine can be produced by aortic vascular smooth muscle cells. PMID: 29107003
- miR-155 seems to target Est-1 and induces ulcerative colitis via the IL-23/17/6-mediated Th17 pathway. PMID: 28888763
- IL-6 and aging are involved in regulation of PPARalpha and PGC-1alpha expression and may influence the mitochondrial function. PMID: 29173012
- CGRPinduced IL6 mRNA expression was mediated by mmu_circRNA_007893. PMID: 29039515
- The results of this study indicated that persistently increased levels of IL-6 can lead to alterations in mTOR regulation of L-LTP. PMID: 29104031
- These data demonstrate that the Pb18 strain of Paracoccidioides brasiliensis is able to activate the transcription of Notch1 receptor in J774 macrophages. Activation of this receptor with also activation of TLR 4 (via LPS) induces IL-6 production, which favors the pathogenesis. PMID: 28600728
- IRF-1 may be at the nexus of the interplay between IFN-gamma and IL-6 in exacerbating a xenobiotic-induced inflammatory response, regulation of interferon responsive genes and autoimmunity PMID: 28453771
- IL 6 and TGF beta perform essential role in cerebral malaria pathogenesis by modulating the level of glial cell induced neuroinflammation. PMID: 28803696
- These results suggest that glucocorticoids' effects on adipose tissue immune response, both in a pro- and an anti-inflammatory manner, depend on the nutritional status. PMID: 29847081
- EMMPRIN inhibited bFGF-induced IL-6 secretion by reducing the p65 subunit phosphorylation, it might be concluded that bFGF and EMMPRIN crosstalk in their respective signaling pathways. PMID: 29104472
- pathologic levels of IL-6 in the periphery may play a role in the development of seizures when viral replication within the brain is limited following infection with a variant of Theiler's murine encephalomyelitis virus that does not replicate within the parenchyma of the brain. PMID: 28741149
- TIARP independently down-regulated CXCL2 and IL-6 production by fibroblast-like synoviocytes, and the expression of chemokine receptors (CXCR1 and CXCR2) in neutrophils, with resultant reduction of neutrophil migration into arthritic joints. PMID: 27995997
- these findings revealed a novel and unexpected role of IL-6 in ameliorating acute liver injury via regulating inflammatory responses in hepatic macrophages PMID: 28822324
- increased circulating levels of IL-6 perturb the redox signaling cascade, even prior to the necrotic stage, leading to severe features and progressive nature of muscular dystrophy. PMID: 28845212
- LPS increased mRNA and protein expressions of IL-6 and RANKL on day 14 PMID: 28637991
- role in keratinocyte migration and proliferation through modulation of TGF-betaR expression and function PMID: 27892604
- The in vitro findings suggest that GTS-21-induced IL-6 release from muscle is mediated via alpha7AChRs upstream of Stat-3 and -5 pathways and is associated with myonuclear accretion, possibly via MyoD and Pax7 expression. PMID: 28282360
- Burn serum caused muscle cell death associated with increased mitochondrial fission and functional impairment. This alteration was alleviated with IL-6 antibody treatment, suggesting the cytokine plays a role in mitochondrial changes in muscle after systemic injury. PMID: 28181922
- This study demonstrates that obesity-associated inflammation and metabolic disturbances depend on interleukin-6/Stat3-dependent formation of a distinct natural killer population, which may provide a target for the treatment of obesity, metaflammation-associated pathologies, and diabetes. PMID: 28683285
- In the CNS, LPS administration had the greatest effect on IL-6 and LPS increased IL-6 mRNA expression only in non-neuronal cells. PMID: 28456715
组织特异性：Expressed by dendritic cells and macrophages. Expressed by activated follicular B cells. Abundantly expressed in the central nervous system (CNS), particularly the hypothalamic region.
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 31.25 ng/ml-2000 ng/ml.
Sensitivity: 7.8 ng/ml.
Detect Range: 15 U/mL - 250 U/mL
Sensitivity: 3.8 U/mL
Detect Range: 15.6 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 3.9 pg/mL
Detect Range: 39 pg/mL-2500 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 9.8 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.625 ng/mL-40 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.156 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.156 ng/mL
Detect Range: 10 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 5 pg/mL
Detect Range: 28 pg/mL-1800 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 7 pg/mL