Mouse Albumin (Alb)ELISA Kit
This Mouse ALB ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Mouse ALB protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Competitive ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.781 μg/mL-200 μg/mL and the sensitivity is 0.110 μg/mL.
Alb 1 ELISA Kit; alb ELISA Kit; ALBU_MOUSE ELISA Kit; Albumin 1 ELISA Kit; Albumin ELISA Kit; Serum albumin ELISA Kit
Mus musculus (Mouse)
serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
0.781 μg/mL-200 μg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays):CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of mouse albumin in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed.
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with the anti-mouse Alb antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard --- Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled Alb (100 x concentrate) (60 μl/bottle)
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) --- Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibody Diluent (20 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (20 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- Two vial Sample Diluent (20 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) --- Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) --- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator that can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
3-5 working days
FGF13-sensitive alteration of Parkin safeguards mitochondrial homeostasis in endothelium of diabetic nephropathy
KYA1797K, a Novel Small Molecule Destabilizing β-Catenin, Is Superior to ICG-001 in Protecting against Kidney Aging
M Zhu,Kidney Diseases,2022
Periodontitis-related salivary microbiota aggravates Alzheimer's disease via gut-brain axis crosstalk
J Lu,Gut microbes,2022
Melatonin ameliorates renal dysfunction in glyphosate-and hard water-treated mice
F Ding,Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety,2022
Wenyang Huazhuo Tongluo formula alleviates pulmonary vascular injury and downregulates HIF-1α in bleomycin-induced systemic sclerosis mouse model
K Li,BMC complementary medicine and therapies,2022
Diosgenin protects against podocyte injury in early phase of diabetic nephropathy through regulating SIRT6
Astragaloside IV ameliorates diabetic nephropathy in db/db mice by inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome?mediated inflammation
H Feng,International Journal of Molecular Medicine,2021
Ambient fine particulate matter induced the elevation of blood pressure through ACE2/Ang(1–7) pathway: The evidence from urine metabolites
X Du,Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety,2020
In vivo evaluation of the effect of arsenite on the intestinal epithelium and associated microbiota in mice
Chiocchetti GM, et al,Archives of Toxicology,2019
Overexpressing p130/E2F4 in mesenchymal stem cells facilitates the repair of injured alveolar epithelial cells in LPS-induced ARDS mice
Zhang X, et al,Stem cell research & therapy,2019
Autophagy promotes hepatic differentiation of hepatic progenitor cells by regulating the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway
Ma Z, et al,Journal of Molecular Histology,2019
Zika Virus Infection in Hypothalamus Causes Hormone Deficiencies and Leads to Irreversible Growth Delay and Memory Impairment in Mice
Wu YH, et al,Cell Reports,2018
Hmox1 deficiency sensitizes mice to peroxynitrites formation and diabetic glomerular microvascular injuries
Olivia Lenoir.et al,/,/
Salvia miltiorrhiza Lipophilic Fraction Attenuates Oxidative Stress in Diabetic Nephropathy through Activation of Nuclear Factor Erythroid 2-Related Factor 2
Lin An.et al,The American Journal of Chinese Medicine,2017
Water metabolism dysfunction via renin-angiotensin system activation caused by liver damage in mice treated with microcystin-RR
Qing Zhong.et al,Toxicol Lett. ,2017
NFAT2 inhibitor ameliorates diabetic nephropathy and podocyte injury in db/db mice.
Zhang L et al,Br J Pharmacol,2013
Binds water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc. Major calcium and magnesium transporter in plasma, binds approximately 45% of circulating calcium and magnesium in plasma. Potentially has more than two calcium-binding sites and might additionally bind calcium in a non-specific manner. The shared binding site between zinc and calcium at residue Asp-273 suggests a crosstalk between zinc and calcium transport in the blood. The rank order of affinity is zinc > calcium > magnesium. Binds to the bacterial siderophore enterobactin and inhibits enterobactin-mediated iron uptake of E.coli from ferric transferrin, and may thereby limit the utilization of iron and growth of enteric bacteria such as E.coli. Does not prevent iron uptake by the bacterial siderophore aerobactin.
- findings suggest that HMGB1 induces the transcytosis of albumin via RAGE-dependent Src phosphorylation and Cav-1 phosphorylation. These studies revealed a new mechanism of HMGB1-induced endothelial hyperpermeability. PMID: 27572515
- Urinary L-FABP, NGAL, Kim-1 and albumin levels increased during the acute phase of kidney injury and were significantly correlated with the degree of tubulointerstitial fibrosis during the chronic phase. These markers could detect higher risk of progression to CKD. PMID: 27028054
- Extending serum half-life of albumin by engineering neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) binding. PMID: 24652290
- We provide evidence of a transcytosis within the kidney tubular system that protects albumin and IgG from lysosomal degradation, allowing these proteins to be recycled intact. PMID: 23970123
- albumin may play a distinct role in adipocyte differentiation by promoting lipid accumulation. PMID: 20529675
- No binding of albumin was observed at physiological pH to neonatal Fc receptor. At acidic pH, a 100-fold difference in binding affinity was observed. PMID: 20018855
- Cellular oxidant stress and advanced glycation endproducts of albumin: caveats of the dichlorofluorescein assay PMID: 11913966
- albumin enhancer/promoter was succesfully used for trasient transfection of fluorescent gene reporters (for cell sorting) in ES spontaneously differentiated into hepatocytes. PMID: 18942772
Plasma. Expressed in the granular cells within the cerebellum.
Most popular with customers