- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-human CA15-3 antibody.
- Five vials standard (0.5 ml/bottle)--- Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial HRP-conjugated CA15-3 antibody (6 ml/bottle) --- Bind to the CEA in the samples or standards and react with the substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Sample Diluent (11ml/bottle) ---Dilute the sample solution.
- One vial Wash Buffer (20x concentrate) (15 ml/bottle) --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial Substrate A (7ml/bottle) --- Mix with substrate B and then interact with TMB to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- One vial Substrate B (7ml/bottle) --- Mix with substrate A and interact with TMB to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- One vial Stop Solution (7ml/bottle) --- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual