- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-human catestatin antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard ---Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled catestatin antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibodyDiluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) ---Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) ---Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) ---Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual