Human Mast Cell Chymase ELISA Kit
This Human CMA1 ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human CMA1 protein in serum, cell culture supernates, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL and the sensitivity is 0.039 ng/mL .
Alpha-chymase ELISA Kit; Chymase 1 ELISA Kit; Chymase 1 mast cell ELISA Kit; chymase 1 preproprotein transcript E ELISA Kit; chymase 1 preproprotein transcript I ELISA Kit; Chymase ELISA Kit; Chymase; heart ELISA Kit; Chymase; mast cell ELISA Kit; CMA1 ELISA Kit; CMA1_HUMAN ELISA Kit; CYH ELISA Kit; CYM ELISA Kit; EC 220.127.116.11 ELISA Kit; Mast cell chymase 1 ELISA Kit; Mast cell protease 3 ELISA Kit; Mast cell protease 5 ELISA Kit; Mast cell protease I ELISA Kit; Mast cell protease III ELISA Kit; Mcp-5 ELISA Kit; MCP3P ELISA Kit; Mcpt5 ELISA Kit; MCT1 ELISA Kit; MGC119890 ELISA Kit; MGC119891 ELISA Kit; MMCP-5 ELISA Kit
Homo sapiens (Human)
serum, cell culture supernates, tissue homogenates
0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
|Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. || |
|Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess. || || |
| || || || || || || |
|To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human mast cell chymase (CMA1) in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.|
| ||Sample||Serum(n=4)|| |
|1:1||Average %||98|| |
|Range %||94-103|| |
|1:2||Average %||90|| |
|Range %||84-95|| |
|1:4||Average %||99|| |
|Range %||94-104|| |
|1:8||Average %||89|| |
|Range %||85-94|| |
|The recovery of human mast cell chymase(CMA1) spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section.|
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range|| |
|Serum (n=5) ||90||85-95|| |
|EDTA plasma (n=4)||101||95-107|| |
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || |
|These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. |
|10||2.735 ||2.789 ||2.762 ||2.656 || |
|5||2.397 ||2.385 ||2.391 ||2.285 || |
|2.5||1.832 ||1.869 ||1.851 ||1.745 || |
|1.25||1.256 ||1.241 ||1.249 ||1.143 || |
|0.625||0.725 ||0.756 ||0.741 ||0.635 || |
|0.312||0.453 ||0.468 ||0.461 ||0.355 || |
|0.156||0.289 ||0.281 ||0.285 ||0.179 || |
|0||0.105 ||0.107 ||0.106 || || |
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-human mast cell Chymase antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard ---Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled mast cell Chymase antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibodyDiluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) ---Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) ---Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) ---Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
3-5 working days
Major secreted protease of mast cells with suspected roles in vasoactive peptide generation, extracellular matrix degradation, and regulation of gland secretion.
- These findings reveal the critical role of hypoxia in producing local angiotensin II by a lactate-chymase-dependent mechanism and highlight the importance of local angiotensin II in regulating radioresistance of hypoxic tumor cells. PMID: 28205588
- Cleavage of the alarmins by Human mast cell chymase and human neutrophil cathepsin G suggests a function in regulating excessive inflammation. PMID: 28053237
- activation of endothelial CLP/chymase may directly relate to the increased inflammatory phenotypic changes in the vascular system in women with preeclampsia PMID: 19494363
- Placenta-derived chymotrypsin-like protease contributes to the altered endothelial barrier function in preeclampsia. PMID: 19126871
- promoter single nucleotide polymorphism is not associated with Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever and Dengue Shock Syndrome in Vietnam and Philippines PMID: 25797204
- Our data demonstrated that mast cell chymase plays an important role in keloid formation through TGF-beta1/Smad signaling pathway. PMID: 25120737
- These data suggest a possible contribution of human chymase activation to LPS-induced mortality PMID: 24516344
- we present data indicating that MC tryptase and chymase contribute to the development of OSF and malignant transformation of the overlying epithelium. PMID: 24874976
- The polymorphisms and haplotypes of the CMA1 locus are associated with cardiac hypertrophy in male patients with symptomatic aortic stenosis. PMID: 24823657
- CMA1 gene single nucleotide polymorphisms is associated with essential hypertension. PMID: 25119908
- Significant association between the AG genotype of CMA1 A polymorphism and Angina Pectoris and Ventricular Extrasystoles was observed. PMID: 25102745
- The accumulated data in this review suggest that mast cells, their tryptases, and their chymases play important roles in tissue repair. PMID: 24507159
- demonstrate the generation of Pso p27 from SCCA1 with extracts from psoriatic scale and even more remarkably, the generation of Pso p27 from SCCA1 in the presence of mast cell associated chymase PMID: 24560885
- The present results indicated PRCP rs7104980 can be considered as a marker for EH and Hap3 GAGCACTAACA (PRCP) and Hap16 TTTA (CMA1) might be associated with essential hypertension in Chinese Han population. PMID: 22679278
- Purified chymase mixed with fragmented heparin derived from heparanase-expressing cells show greater release from collagen gels than the enzyme alone or mixed with macromolecular heparin derived from mock cells. PMID: 24344642
- Data indicate that the best Fynomer (the binding proteins derived from the Fyn SH3 domain) was found to bind chymase with a KD of 0.9 nM and koff of 6.6x10 (-4) s (-1) , and to selectively inhibit chymase activity with an IC 50 value of 2 nM. PMID: 22653218
- Both IgE and chymase associate with diabetes status. PMID: 22194960
- As mast cells are an important source of VEGF, tryptase, and chymase, these findings suggest that mast cell activation and mast cell-derived mediators participate in the development of Dengue hemorrhagic fever. PMID: 22363824
- Chymase rs1800875 polymorphism is associated with the progression of immunoglobulin A (IgA) nephropathy in Korean patients. PMID: 21150220
- a dominant role of cardiac chymase in the formation of Ang II from Ang-(1-12) PMID: 22180785
- Two different populations of mast cells were found in melanocytic skin; one expressing both chymase and tryptase and the other with tryptase only. PMID: 22102069
- mast cell-derived protein is present in uterine cervical carcinoma PMID: 21274549
- Polymorphism rs1800875 of CMA1 may be associated with serum IgE level in coronary heart disease subjects, but not with chymase level in normal coronary intimae PMID: 21796807
- human chymase contributes to blood glucose levels and mortality during the progression of diabetes PMID: 21786536
- short tandem repeat genetic polymorphism is associated with bronchial asthma in a Swiss cohort study PMID: 20736038
- Elevated maternal chymase activity and enhanced protease immunostaining in the maternal vessel endothelium may constitute the exacerbated inflammatory state and account for the increased vascular Ang II sensitivity in preeclampsia. PMID: 20670150
- Positions 143 (Arg) and 192 (Lys) in human mast cell chymase contribute to the strong preference for negatively charged amino acids at substrate position P2'. PMID: 20423454
- The levels of tryptase and chymase expression are greatly increased in human lung tissue of anaphylactic shock. PMID: 19697770
- The S1 primary specificity pocket defines substrate specificity of chymases. PMID: 11852067
- The mast cell chymase A3255 allele was shown to have an effect on HDL cholesterol metabolism. PMID: 12047032
- The local release of mast cell chymase has potentially profound effects on airway smooth muscle cell function by disruption of the cell-associated matrix and inhibition of epidermal growth factor-induced smooth muscle cell proliferation. PMID: 12097409
- Results suggest the additive effect of angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE) and heart chymase (CMA) gene polymorphisms on the increase in left ventricular mass in NIDDM patients. PMID: 12165749
- Chymase may play a role in heart remodeling by increasing Ang II formation and activating MMP-9, and the regulation of collagen I gene expression. PMID: 12359984
- Both the ACE and chymase-like enzyme activities in the aneurysmal aortae were significantly higher than those in the control aortae. PMID: 12484503
- Degradation of phospholipid transfer protein (PLTP) and PLTP-generated pre-beta-high density lipoprotein by this enzyme in mast cells impairs high affinity efflux of cholesterol from macrophage foam cells. PMID: 12531890
- Interactions among the loops bordering and defining the active site appear to influence both the zymogen and the activated conformations of chymase in this model. PMID: 12614156
- albumin is a substrate of human chymase PMID: 12815038
- new class of chymase inhibitor through a substituent analysis of MWP00965 chemically synthesized PMID: 14592513
- chymase depletes pre-beta-high density lipoprotein, which impairs ATP-binding cassette transporter A1- but not scavenger receptor class B type I-mediated lipid efflux to high density lipoprotein PMID: 14701812
- MCT1 immunoreactivity was visible in blood vessel walls as early as the 13th week of gestation mainly in the visual cortical plate and subplate. PMID: 14757520
- mast cell chymase-1 is unlikely to influence blood pressure levels in the Japanese population. PMID: 15106801
- Bladder fibrosis may be mediated by mast cell chymase stimulation of collagen synthesis. PMID: 15227657
- The synthesis of new potential inhibitors of human chymase is described PMID: 15449728
- Tryptase and chymase and protein levels were determined in mast cells in fibrosarcoma. PMID: 15638376
- mast cell chymase activates ERK and p38 probably through G-protein-coupled receptor, and the ERK but not p38 cascade may have a crucial role in chymase-induced migration of eosinophils PMID: 15919053
- A novel (TG)n(GA)m repeat polymorphism 254 bp downstream of the mast cell chymase (CMA1) gene is associated with atopic asthma and total serum IgE levels. PMID: 15924217
- Chymase-induced apoptosis of conjunctival epithelial cells represents anoikis, which is a slowly occurring apoptotic process induced by lack of adhesion to an extracellular matrix. PMID: 16020275
- Significant association between the CMA1 promoter polymorphism rs1800875 and atopic eczema supports the hypothesis that CMA1 serves as candidate gene for atopic eczema. PMID: 16134991
- activated human skin mast cells (MCs) convert CTAP-III into biologically active NAP-2 through proteolytic cleavage by released chymase. PMID: 16317101
- The CMA1 polymorphisms studied do not contribute to disease susceptibility in Japanese or Dutch sarcoidosis patients. PMID: 16446531
Secreted. Cytoplasmic granule. Note=Mast cell granules.
Peptidase S1 family, Granzyme subfamily
Mast cells in lung, heart, skin and placenta. Expressed in both normal skin and in urticaria pigmentosa lesions.
Most popular with customers