Human Interleukin 8,IL-8 ELISA KIT
This Human IL8 ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human IL8 protein in serum, cell culture supernates, saliva, urine, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), tissue homogenates, cell lysates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL and the sensitivity is 7.110 pg/mL.
(Ala-IL-8)77 ELISA Kit; (Ser-IL-8)72 ELISA Kit; 9E3 ELISA Kit; Beta thromboglobulin like protein ELISA Kit; C-X-C motif chemokine 8 ELISA Kit; CEF-4 ELISA Kit; chemokine; CXC motif; ligand 8 ELISA Kit; CXCL8 ELISA Kit; Emoctakin ELISA Kit; GCP-1 ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein I ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein II ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein III ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein IV ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein V ELISA Kit; GCP/IL-8 protein VI ELISA Kit; GCP1 ELISA Kit; Granulocyte chemotactic protein 1 ELISA Kit; IL-8 ELISA Kit; IL-8(1-77) ELISA Kit; IL-8(9-77) ELISA Kit; IL8 ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form I ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form II ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form III ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form IV ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form V ELISA Kit; IL8/NAP1 form VI ELISA Kit; IL8_HUMAN ELISA Kit; Inteleukin 8 ELISA Kit; LECT ELISA Kit; LUCT ELISA Kit; Lymphocyte-derived neutrophil-activating factor ELISA Kit; LYNAP ELISA Kit; MDNCF ELISA Kit; MDNCF-b ELISA Kit; MDNCF-c ELISA Kit; MONAP ELISA Kit; Monocyte derived neutrophil activating peptide ELISA Kit; Monocyte derived neutrophil chemotactic factor ELISA Kit; Monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor ELISA Kit; Monocyte-derived neutrophil-activating peptide ELISA Kit; NAF ELISA Kit; NAP 1 ELISA Kit; NAP-1 ELISA Kit; NAP1 ELISA Kit; Neutrophil activating peptide 1 ELISA Kit; Neutrophil activating protein 1 ELISA Kit; Neutrophil-activating factor ELISA Kit; Neutrophil-activating protein 1 ELISA Kit; Protein 3 10C ELISA Kit; Protein 3-10C ELISA Kit; SCYB 8 ELISA Kit; SCYB8 ELISA Kit; Small inducible cytokine subfamily B member 8 ELISA Kit; T cell chemotactic factor ELISA Kit; T-cell chemotactic factor ELISA Kit; TSG 1 ELISA Kit; TSG1 ELISA Kit
Homo sapiens (Human)
serum, cell culture supernates, saliva, urine, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), tissue homogenates, cell lysates
31.25 pg/mL-2000 pg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human IL-8 in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed.
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-human IL-8 antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard --- Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labled IL-8 antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) --- Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibody Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the high concentration Biotin-antibody to an appropriate working solution.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the high concentration HRP-avidin solution to an appropriate solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) --- Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) --- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator that can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer.
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate.
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders.
- Deionized or distilled water.
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL and pipette tips.
- Test tubes for dilution.
3-5 working days
Application value of modified skin expansion in PICC catheterization under the guidance of B-ultrasound in gastrointestinal cancer patients with chemotherapy
L Wan,American Journal of Translational Research,2022
PDPN promotes the carcinogenicity of gastric cancer via activating Ezrin and mediating the crosstalk between tumor cells and cancer‐associated fibroblasts
Y Tian,Experimental Physiology,2022
Bta-miR-223 Targeting the RHOB Gene in Dairy Cows Attenuates LPS-Induced Inflammatory Responses in Mammary Epithelial Cells
Diagnostic values of plasma matrix metalloproteinase-7, interleukin-8, and gamma-glutamyl transferase in biliary atresia
B Wu,European journal of pediatrics,2022
IL-8 Is Upregulated in the Tissue-Derived EVs of Odontogenic Keratocysts
Jian-Feng Liu,BioMed Research International,2022
Sitagliptin protects renal glomerular endothelial cells against high glucose-induced dysfunction and injury
Assessing the Potential Value and Mechanism of Kaji-Ichigoside F1 on Arsenite-Induced Skin Cell Senescence
Q Zeng,Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity,2022
Increased long noncoding RNA LINK-A contributes to rheumatoid synovial inflammation and aggression
J Wang,JCI Insigh,2021
A Novel Missense Mutation in TNFAIP3 causes Haploinsufficiency of A20
W Jiang,Cellular immunology,2021
The Correlation between Gut Microbiota and Serum Metabolomic in Elderly Patients with Chronic Heart Failure
Z Wang,Mediators of Inflammation,2021
Estimation of IL-6 and IL-8 in the Urine and Serum of Children with Urinary Tract Infection
KO Mohammed Ali,Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology,2021
Evaluation of interleukin-9 serum level and gene polymorphism in a sample of Iraqi type 2 diabetic mellitus patients
H Mohammed,Meta Gene,2020
Exogenous sodium hydrosulfide protects against high glucose?induced injury and inflammation in?human umbilical vein endothelial cells by inhibiting necroptosis via the p38 MAPK signaling pathway.
J Lin,Molecular Medicine Reports,2020
LncRNA RP11-86H7.1 promotes airway inflammation induced by TRAPM2.5 by acting as a ceRNA of miRNA-9-5p to regulate NFKB1 in HBECS
J Zhao,Scientific Reports,2020
Regulatory effect of 17β┸\estradiol on the expression of β┸\defensin┸\2 and proinflammatory cytokines in human oral epithelial cells
T Wu,J Oral Pathol Med,2020
Dexamethasone can attenuate the inflammatory response in asthma via regulation of the lncH19/miR-324-3p cascade
Ye Chen,Research Square Preprint,2020
MiR-18a-downregulated RORA inhibits the proliferation and tumorigenesis of glioma using the TNF-α-mediated NF-κB signaling pathway
Erythromycin reverses cigarette smoke extract-induced corticosteroid insensitivity by inhibition of the JNK/c-Jun pathway
Yan-Fei Bin, et al,Free Radical Biology and Medicine,2019
IRX5 promotes colorectal cancer metastasis by negatively regulating the core components of the RHOA pathway
Zhu Q, et al,Molecular Carcinogenesis,2019
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Regulates P. gingivalis-induced Inflammation and Migration in Human Gingival Fibroblasts via MAPK and NF-κB Signaling Pathway
M Chen, et al,Archives of Oral Biology,2018
Sirt1 alleviates LPS induced inflammation of periodontal ligament fibroblasts via downregulation of TLR4
KexinLi.et al,International Journal of Biological Macromolecules,2018
Predictive Value of Combined LIPS and ANG-2 Level in Critically Ill Patients with ARDS Risk Factors
Zhi Xu.et al,Mediators of Inflammation,2018
Predictive value of combined LIPS and ANG-2 in critically ill patients with ARDS risk factors
Zhi Xu.et al,/,/
Polyriboinosinic-polyribocytidylic acid facilitates interleukin-6, and interleukin-8 secretion in human dermal fibroblasts via the JAK/STAT3 and p38 MAPK signal
Zhu ZY.et al,Cytokine 102,2017
Effects of Cranberry-PACs against Urinary Problems associated with Radiotherapy in Iraqi Patients with Bladder Carcinoma
Mohammed Basim Mohammed.et al,Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res,2016
Protein profiling identified key chemokines that regulate the maintenance of human pluripotent stem cells
Jiang Z.et al,Sci Rep,2017
Type-III interferons and rheumatoid arthritis: Correlation between interferon lambda 1 (interleukin 29) and antimutated citrullinated vimentin antibody levels
Castillo-Mart铆nez, Diana.et al,autoimmunity ,2017
Mangiferin inhibits macrophage classical activation via downregulating interferon regulatory factor 5 expression
Wei Z.et al,Mol Med Rep.,2016
Impacts of K562 cells towards activities of Toll-like receptor pathway of human mesenchymal stem cell-bone marrow.
Xu Z.et al,Int J Clin Exp Med.,2015
Association of gene polymorphism with serum levels of inflammatory and angiogenic factors in Pakistani patients with age-related macular degeneration
Ambreen F. et al,Mol Vis,2015
Salmonella flagellin is a potent carrier??djuvant for peptide conjugate to induce peptide-specific antibody response in mice
Qian F et al,Vaccine,2015
Intracellular Distributing and Interferon-r Secretion of Human Interleukin-18 in BxPC-3 Cells
Yang J et al,Int J Med Sci,2014
Pro-inflammatory phenotype of COPD fibroblasts
not compatible with repair in COPD lung
Zhang J et al,J Cell Mol Med,2012
Sample type: Cell culture supernatant
Sample species: Human
Review: The mRNA level expressions of pro-inflammatory cytokines, IL-1α, IL-6, IL-8 and TNF-α were all assessed by qRT-PCR. * P<0.05, ** P<0.01, ***P<0.001 compared with the indicated group.
Sample species: Human
Review: Interleukin. Data are presented as the mean ± SD or n (%). Analysis performed using t-test or Student’s t-test.
Sample type: Cell culture supernatant
Sample species: Human
Review: IL-8 in the conditioned medium has no significant differences among these groups.
Sample type: Cell culture supernatant
Sample species: Human
Review: Serum Effect of various molecular weights of HA (30, 300 and 1300 kDa) on P.gingivalis-stimulated cytokine expression in HGFs. IL-8 production were determined by ELISA. Each value represents the mean ± S.D. from three separate experiments.
IL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
- VEGF and IL-8 play a prominent role in the pathogenesis of early forms of rosacea and the hemostasis system. PMID: 29578433
- High levels of LIFR in colorectal cancer (CRC) facilitated proliferation and migration of endothelial cells, resulting in an increase in angiogenic activity. Moreover, IL-8 was found to play a role in the LIFR induced angiogenesis. IL-8 levels were correlated with LIFR levels in CRC tissues, whereas depletion of IL-8 led to a reduced angiogenic activity of LIFR in CRC cells. PMID: 29751081
- PKC-delta isoform plays a crucial role in Tat-TLR4 signaling pathway to activate NF-kappaB and CXCL8 production. PMID: 28539656
- CXCL8 was a target of miR-204, and miR-204 suppression could not increase cell viability, migration, invasion, and EMT procedure when CXCL8 was silenced. PMID: 29402343
- Interleukin 8 - 845 T/C and + 781 C/T polymorphisms were analyzed. For + 781C/T locus, in the dominant genetic model, significant difference between TT vs. CC + CT genotypes that significantly had a protective role against periodontitis disease. Positive association between distribution of IL8 - 845 T/C alleles and risk of periodontitis disease. C allele of IL-8 - 845 increased the risk of periodontitis disease. PMID: 30078118
- These results suggest a direct involvement of IL-8-CXCR1/2 axes in GBM progression by promoting both cell proliferation and invasion and indirectly by promoting neovascularization in the form of vascular mimicry. PMID: 30086759
- These results show that AKIP1 is crucial in cervical cancer angiogenesis and growth by elevating the levels of the NF-kappaB-dependent chemokines CXCL1, CXCL2, and CXCL8. PMID: 29520695
- The extramembranous domain of HofQ (emHofQ) was shown to interact with various cytokines, of which IL-8 exhibited the strongest interaction. PMID: 30088437
- he protein expression levels of IL-8 were significantly decreased in SZ patients, but no significant difference in the mRNA levels of IL-8 was observed between SZ patients and NC subjects. PMID: 28476335
- immune system process is indispensable in the progression of disease in colon, and identifies that IL-8 and MMP-9 play potential critical roles for the progression. PMID: 30074183
- IL-8 production was significantly enhanced following treatment with both IL-17A and CSE, while treatment with either IL-17A or CSE alone caused only a slight increase in IL-8 production. PMID: 29463070
- Work identified IL-8 as a positive regulator of homotypic CIC formation via enhancing intercellular adhesion. PMID: 30021676
- V2O5 induction of CXCL8 and CXCL11 chemokines may lead to the appearance and perpetuation of an inflammatory reaction into the dermal tissue. Further studies are required to evaluate dermal integrity and manifestations in subjects occupationally exposed, or living in polluted areas. PMID: 29901202
- Study findings point out that PAR2 could play an essential role in gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) pathogenesis - even repeated short-term exposure to weakly acidic conditions lead to the upregulation of PAR2 and subsequent activation of the intense IL-8 release in the esophageal mucosa and initiation of mucosal immune response in GERD. PMID: 29672302
- Given that IL-8, MIP-1beta, and MCP-1 are chemokines that play important roles in recruitment of immunocompetent cells for immune defense and tumor cell clearance, the observed lower levels of these markers with increasing PM2.5 exposure may provide insight into the mechanism by which DEE promotes lung cancer. PMID: 29023999
- These results suggested that stemness induction in SKOV3 cells by macrophages co-cultured with SKOV3-derived OCSLCs involved IL-8/STAT3 signaling. PMID: 29656182
- IL-8-251T>A (rs4073) Polymorphism is associated with gastric Cancer. PMID: 30275190
- expression level of CXCL8 had a positive relationship with recurrence probability in Acute myeloid leukemia. PMID: 29596823
- These data were in close agreement with the reduced cell migration and colony formation. Results from the present study suggested that reparixin and SCH527123 may be promising therapeutic agents for the treatment of pancreatic cancer by inhibiting the IL8/CXCR1/2 signaling cascade. PMID: 29749433
- A urinary IL-8 level of less than 61.25 pg/ml is more sensitive for prediction of complete remission in idiopathic membranous nephropathy patients. PMID: 29415357
- berberine inhibited the expression of MCP-1 and IL-8 induced by LPS. PMID: 28852897
- Regarding the IL-8 promoter T - 251A, the TA and AA genotypes were associated with significantly decreased risks of nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) in a Taiwanese population compared with the wild-type TT genotype. The mRNA and protein expression levels for NPC tissues revealed no significant associations among the 20 NPC samples with different genotypes. PMID: 30200105
- IL-8 +781 T/C polymorphism is associated with the severe Clostridium difficile infection PMID: 29203364
- ShRNA mediated down-regulation of CXCL8 resulted in inhibition of cell proliferation, viability and invasion in vitro and a near complete growth reduction of tumor in vivo. PMID: 29679563
- CSF IL-8 concentrations were significantly elevated in CNS tumor patients as compared to non-tumoral individuals. AUC for CSF IL-8 was higher than for its index (CSF IL-8/serum IL-8). PMID: 29086194
- High IL8 expression is associated with melanoma. PMID: 29286146
- Lipo-CPFX, but not CPFX, retained the anti-IL-8 releasing activity. PMID: 29337216
- The results indicate significant contribution of IL8 on survival of hormonal dependent early-stage breast cancer patients and association with established parameters such as estrogen receptors/progesterone receptor and HER2. PMID: 28569250
- the frequency of non-classical monocytes expressing CXCL8 was increased in systemic sclerosis patient and monocytes expressing CXCL8 PMID: 29127442
- ntermediate Molecular Mass Hyaluronan and CD44 interactions enhanced normal PMN phagocytosis and IL-8 production PMID: 28730511
- serum levels in active vitiligo significantly elevated compared to those in stable vitiligo patients PMID: 29115683
- High IL8 expression is associated with pancreatic adenocarcinoma. PMID: 29205349
- Compared with controls, the interleukin (IL)-8 A/A genotype was more common in acute pancreatitis (AP). PMID: 29215544
- The presence of neither the first transmembrane helix of the receptor nor the lipid bilayer significantly affected the interactions of IL-8 with Binding Site-I of CXCR1. PMID: 29143165
- CXCL8 is highly expressed in cervical cancer tissues and cell lines, and correlated with malignant status and prognosis in cervical cancer patients. PMID: 28883082
- In conclusion, to our knowledge, this is the first study in the association of rs4073 and rs2227306 polymorphisms with childhood asthma risk in the Tunisian population. PMID: 28993876
- Results show that IL8 expression level is regulated by APE1 which activates NF-KB. PMID: 27388124
- aberrant miR-520c-3p expression may lead to reduced IL-8 expression and promote the mesenchymal phenotype in breast cancer cells, thereby increasing invasive growth. PMID: 29048659
- increased levels of IL-8 are associated with factors of worse prognosis in ovarian cancer PMID: 28872976
- Significantly elevated blood levels of IL-8 in myelodysplastic syndrome patients. PMID: 28856536
- the elevated concentrations of CXCL13, CXCL8, and CXCL10 or their increasing CSF/serum ratios may be potential biomarkers of neurosyphilis PMID: 27650493
- Results implicated the important role of PRL-3 in glycolysis metabolism through improving IL-8 secretion in colorectal cancer cells, and PRL-3 mediated glycolysis contributed to the promotion of cancer metastasis. PMID: 28791350
- Changes in serum IL-8 levels could be used to monitor and predict clinical benefit from immune checkpoint blockade in melanoma and NSCLC patients PMID: 28595336
- Lung cancer patients showed significantly lower levels of serum VEGF (1.9 fold) and IL-8 (~9 fold) than COPD patients. VEGF level was significantly higher (2.6 fold) in metastatic than non-metastatic cancer patients. An increase in MMP-9 (~1.6 fold) levels was observed in lung cancer patients. PMID: 27811960
- CXCL1/8 secreted by adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells could promote breast cancer angiogenesis. PMID: 28514506
- our meta-analysis suggests that the IL-8 rs4073, A2767T, T11722T2, rs2234671, rs2230054, rs1126579, rs2227306, rs2227307, rs2227532, and T-738A polymorphisms are not associated with periodontitis while the IL-8 C1633T and rs1126580 polymorphisms may elevate the susceptibility of periodontitis based on the currently available evidences. PMID: 28446725
- An analogue of human CXCL8, CXCL8(3-72)K11R/G31P (hG31P) has been developed. PMID: 28754019
- inflammation triggered property of Microcystin-LR via IL-8/CXCR2 signaling PMID: 29197248
- A high IL-8 content in urine sampled on day 1 after renal transplantation was positively correlated with the activity of metalloproteinase-9 in urine. This proves that both of these chemokines cooperate in ischaemia-reperfusion injuries in transplanted kidneys. PMID: 28494217
- We discovered that IL-8 secreted from decidual stromal cells is a key cytokine enhancing the invasiveness of trophoblasts PMID: 28328096
Intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family
Most popular with customers