Human Estradiol,E2 ELISA Kit
This Human Estradiol (E2) ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human Estradiol (E2) protein in serum, plasma. It is a Competitive ELISA kit, its detection range is 40 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL and the sensitivity is 40 pg/mL.
Homo sapiens (Human)
40 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
- A 96-well Assay plate -- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with goat-anti-rabbit E2 antibody.
- Standard 6 x 0.5 ml -- Dilute the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- Anti-mouse E2 Antibody 1 x 6 ml -- Act as the detection antibody.
- HRP-conjugate 1 x 6 ml -- Bind to the E2 antibody, and HRP catalyzes the substrate A and B to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- Wash Buffer (20 x concentrate) 1 x 15 ml -- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- Substrate A 1 x 7 ml -- Mix with substrate B, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to develop color.
- Substrate B 1 x 7 ml -- Mix with substrate A, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to develop color.
- Stop Solution 1 x 7 ml -- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells)
- An Instruction manual
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 600 nm - 630 nm.
- An incubator that can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
3-5 working days
Fetuin B alleviates testosterone propionate-induced oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction in KGN cells by upregulating the TGFR2/SMAD3 pathway
Modifying effect of obesity on the content of sex hormones and their receptors in endometrial adenocarcinoma and its surrounding tissue
When male seahorses take the female contraceptive pill …
NP D\'Alvise,Environmental Science and Pollution Research,2020
In vitro and in vivo approaches for identifying the role of aryl hydrocarbon receptor in the development of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Xiang-Yu Zhu, et al,Toxicology Letters,2019
Cadmium exposure alters steroid receptors and proinflammatory cytokine levels in endothelial cells in vitro: a potential mechanism of endocrine disruptor atherogenic effect
Fittipaldi S, et al,Journal of endocrinological investigation,2018
Effect of Metformin and Flutamide on Insulin, Lipogenic and Androgen-Estrogen Signaling and Cardiometabolic Risk in a PCOS-prone Rodent Model
Maria Kupreeva.et al,American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism,2018
Prenatal high estradiol exposure induces sex-specific and dietarily reversible insulin resistance through decreased hypothalamic INSR
Wang HH.et al,Endocrinology,2017
Estrogen is an important mediator of mast cell activation in ovarian endometriomas
Zhu T.et al,Reproduction.,2017
Highly Sensitive Detection of Hormone Estradiol E2 Using Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Based Immunoassays for the Clinical Diagnosis of Precocious Puberty
Rui Wang.et al,ACS applied materials & interfaces,2016
The effects of EGb761 on lipopolysaccharide-induced depressive-like behaviour in C57BL/6J mice
Yuehan Zhao, Yongdong Zhang, Fang Pan,Centr Eur J Immunol ,2015
Retinoic acid has the potential to suppress endometriosis development
Yamagata Y. et al,J Ovarian Res,2015
Most popular with customers