Human Bromodomain-containing protein 4(BRD4) ELISA kit
中文名称：Human Bromodomain-containing protein 4(BRD4) ELISA kit
This Human BRD4 ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human BRD4 protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 18.75 pg/mL-1200 pg/mL and the sensitivity is 4.68 pg/mL.
别名：Brd4 ELISA Kit; BRD4-NUT FUSION ELISA Kit; BRD4-NUT fusion oncoprotein ELISA Kit; BRD4_HUMAN ELISA Kit; Bromodomain containing 4 ELISA Kit; bromodomain containing protein 4 ELISA Kit; Bromodomain-containing protein 4 ELISA Kit; CAP ELISA Kit; chromosome associated protein ELISA Kit; HUNK1 ELISA Kit; HUNKI ELISA Kit; MCAP ELISA Kit; Mitotic chromosome-associated protein ELISA Kit; Protein HUNK1 ELISA Kit
种属：Homo sapiens (Human)
样本类型：serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
检测范围：18.75 pg/mL-1200 pg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8% Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10% Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human BRD4 in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay. Sample Serum(n=4) 1:1 Average % 89 Range % 82-95 1:2 Average % 87 Range % 80-93 1:4 Average % 90 Range % 83-98 1:8 Average % 95 Range % 90-102
The recovery of human BRD4 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section. Sample Type Average % Recovery Range Serum (n=5) 97 92-107 EDTA plasma (n=4) 85 80-90
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. pg/ml OD1 OD2 Average Corrected 1200 1.963 1.903 1.933 1.779 600 1.624 1.573 1.599 1.445 300 1.217 1.182 1.200 1.046 150 0.952 0.934 0.943 0.789 75 0.571 0.526 0.549 0.395 37.5 0.335 0.317 0.326 0.172 18.75 0.206 0.199 0.203 0.049 0 0.159 0.148 0.154
货期：3-5 working days
Customer need to detect the changes in BRD4 protein in mammalian cell lines treated with compound.
1. Can we check the BRD4 epitope that is targeted by the rat mAb and detection Ab, is it close to the N or C terminus?
2. Also, could we get the antibodies separately? If yes, kindly let me know the product number.
Sorry we didn't do epitope mapping before, sothe specific recognition sites is not clear.
If you want to test the changes in BRD4 protein in mammalian cell lines treated with compound, in theory it can be detected out if it doesn't affect the antibody's recognition area and conformation. We suggest you do a pretest first.
Sorry we can not sell the antibodies in the kit separately.
Per customers request, please provide the following information regarding Human Bromodomain-containing protein 4, BRD4 ELISA Kit CSB-EL002802HU
1) What is the Uniprot/Accession number that this kit is designed for? Is the kit designed for XYZ species or is it designed for a different species such as Human and cross reacts with XYZ species?
2) Is the capture antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
3) What is the host of the capture antibody?
4) What’s the immunogen or immunogen range of the capture antibody?
5) What’s is the species of the immunogen of the capture antibody, human or something else?
6) Is the detection antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
7) What is the host of the detection antibody?
8) What is the immunogen or immunogen range of the detection antibody?
9) What is the species of the immunogen of the detection antibody? Human or something else?
10) What’s is that standard? A recombinant protein or something else? If a recombinant protein, what is the host?
11) If recombinant protein, is it full length or partial?
12) What is the species of the standard– human or something else?
13) What sample type was tested with this kit (serum? plasma? Something else?) and what were the reference values.
This kit is designed according to: https://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/O60885. It is designed for human.
Capture antibody is rat monoclonal antibody and immunogen is 293 cell-derived recombinant protein.
Detection antibody is goat polyclonal antibody and immunogen is 293 cell-derived recombinant protein.
Standard is 293 cell-derived recombinant protein.
Sorry we can not disclose the sequence of standard and immunogen.
We tested undiluted serum and plasma samples before and the test value is 20--75pg/ml.
Pls let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
功能：Chromatin reader protein that recognizes and binds acetylated histones and plays a key role in transmission of epigenetic memory across cell divisions and transcription regulation. Remains associated with acetylated chromatin throughout the entire cell cycle and provides epigenetic memory for postmitotic G1 gene transcription by preserving acetylated chromatin status and maintaining high-order chromatin structure. During interphase, plays a key role in regulating the transcription of signal-inducible genes by associating with the P-TEFb complex and recruiting it to promoters. Also recruits P-TEFb complex to distal enhancers, so called anti-pause enhancers in collaboration with JMJD6. BRD4 and JMJD6 are required to form the transcriptionally active P-TEFb complex by displacing negative regulators such as HEXIM1 and 7SKsnRNA complex from P-TEFb, thereby transforming it into an active form that can then phosphorylate the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II. Promotes phosphorylation of 'Ser-2' of the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II. According to a report, directly acts as an atypical protein kinase and mediates phosphorylation of 'Ser-2' of the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II; these data however need additional evidences in vivo. In addition to acetylated histones, also recognizes and binds acetylated RELA, leading to further recruitment of the P-TEFb complex and subsequent activation of NF-kappa-B. Also acts as a regulator of p53/TP53-mediated transcription: following phosphorylation by CK2, recruited to p53/TP53 specific target promoters.; Acts as a chromatin insulator in the DNA damage response pathway. Inhibits DNA damage response signaling by recruiting the condensin-2 complex to acetylated histones, leading to chromatin structure remodeling, insulating the region from DNA damage response by limiting spreading of histone H2AX/H2A.x phosphorylation.
- Genetic and pharmacological inhibition of BRD4 suppressed IL-1beta-induced expression and translocation of HMGB1. Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) showed the enrichment of BRD4 around the HMGB1 upstream non-promoter region, which diminished with JQ1 treatment. PMID: 28844955
- miR204 directly binds to UCA1 and the 3'untranslated region of BRD4. Furthermore, UCA1 competed with BRD4 for miR204 binding. miR204 knockdown enhanced BRD4 expression, which can be partially restored by short hairpinUCA1. PMID: 30015945
- High BRD4 expression is associated with preeclampsia. PMID: 29748248
- BRD4 silencing was negatively correlated palomid 529-induced apoptosis in the primary human renal cell carcinoma cells and tumor growth in SCID mice. PMID: 30308518
- miR-608 inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation possibly via targeting BET family protein BRD4. PMID: 29777702
- MS645 blocks BRD4 binding to transcription enhancer/mediator proteins MED1 and YY1 with potency superior to monovalent BET inhibitors, resulting in down-regulation of proinflammatory cytokines and genes for cell-cycle control and DNA damage repair that are largely unaffected by monovalent BrD inhibition. PMID: 30012592
- Study shows that BRD4 is significantly highly expressed in gastric cancer patients and cell lines and positively regulates the expression of c-MYC through transcription regulation and epigenetic levels. Functionally, these result demonstrate that the knockdown of BRD4 represses the proliferation and induces the apoptosis of gastric cancer cells through repression of c-MYC. PMID: 28681984
- BRD4 hyperphosphorylation is associated with cellular transformation in NUT midline carcinoma PMID: 28630312
- Results suggest structure-based drug design of bromodomain-containing protein 4 (Brd4) inhibitors. PMID: 27494802
- Cells harboring the fusion gene are selectively sensitive to small-molecule inhibition of protein targets induced by, or bound to, PAX3-FOXO1-occupied super enhancers. Furthermore, PAX3-FOXO1 recruits and requires the BET bromodomain protein BRD4 to function at super enhancers, resulting in a complete dependence on BRD4 and a significant susceptibility to BRD inhibition PMID: 28446439
- Our data suggested that downregulation of BRD4 in gallbladder cancer (GBC) cells induced apoptosis by PI3K/AKT pathway. Inhibition of BRD4 expression may be a novel therapeutic strategy for patients with GBC. PMID: 28766687
- these results highlighted the significant genetic contribution of the ARID1B variant, rs73013281, to susceptibility for HCC, especially in interaction with physical activity. PMID: 28415703
- In pluripotent cells, Brd2-Brd4 occupy Nodal gene regulatory elements (NREs), but only Brd4 is required for pluripotency gene expression. Brd4 downregulation facilitates pluripotent exit and drives enhanced Brd2 NRE occupancy, thereby unveiling a specific function for Brd2 in differentiative Nodal-Smad2 signalling PMID: 28588073
- Findings reveal that PCa-associated ERG can interact and co-occupy with BRD4 in the genome, and suggest this druggable interaction is critical for ERG-mediated cell invasion and PCa progression. PMID: 27223260
- Data suggest that pharmacological inhibition of BET proteins could be a potential treatment for renal fibrosis. PMID: 27732564
- Our data strongly support the use of CCR2 and CD180 mRNAs as whole blood pharmacodynamic (PD)biomarkers for BRD4 inhibitors, especially in situations where paired tumor biopsies are unavailable. In addition, they can be used as tumor-based PD biomarkers for hematologic tumors. PMID: 28073847
- Study identified Brd4 as a novel proline hydroxylation substrate with nearly 60% stoichiometry under normoxia states and its hydroxylation level is enzymatically regulated. PMID: 27764789
- Further analysis indicated that JQ1 inhibited the recruitment of BDR4 to the promoter complex of the Myc and Ccnd1 genes in rat thyroid follicular PCCL3 cells, resulting in decreased MYC expression at the mRNA and protein levels to inhibit tumor cell proliferation PMID: 27440272
- The Brd4 acetyllysine-binding protein of RelA is involved in activation of polyomavirus JC. PMID: 27007123
- BRD4 phosphorylation regulates HPV E2-mediated viral transcription and cellular MMP-9 expression PMID: 27477287
- conclude that BRD3/4 and the FLT3-TAK1/NF-kB pathways collectively control a set of targets that are critically important for the survival of human MLL-AF9 cells PMID: 29240787
- Diverse gastric cancer cell lines of Asian and Brazilian origins differ in BRD4 and c-MYC expression levels and sensitivity to BET inhibitors. PMID: 27259267
- Together, dual inhibition of BRD4 and PI3K by SF2523 suppresses human prostate cancer cell growth in vitro and in vivo. PMID: 29133261
- peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha PPAR-alpha nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group C member 1 peroxisome proliferative activated receptor alpha peroxisome proliferator-activated nuclear receptor alpha variant 3 PMID: 28012209
- Brd4 is involved in different steps of the papillomavirus life cycle. (Review) PMID: 27965149
- BRD4 and MYC are essential for the expression of a subgroup of genes induced by class-I HDAC inhibitors. PMID: 28369619
- Data show that BRD4 controls RUNX2 by binding to the enhancers (ENHs) and each RUNX2 ENH is potentially controlled by a distinct set of TFs and c-JUN as the principal pivot of this regulatory platform. PMID: 28981843
- any of the molecules or processes in the network could be targeted to curb the oncogenic effects of c-Myc, just as BRD4 can be targeted. And since the targeting of metabolic enzymes has proved effective in mouse tumor models, it might be possible to develop new therapies based on the fact that c-Myc has a role in controlling cellular metabolism PMID: 28100396
- Brd4 inhibition attenuates unilateral ureteral obstruction-induced fibrosis by blocking TGF-beta-mediated Nox4 expression. PMID: 28063381
- The response of the kinome to targeted BETi treatment in a panel of BRD4-dependent ovarian carcinoma (OC) cell lines. PMID: 27452461
- A miR-9 mimic represses stimulus-dependent targeting of BRD4. PMID: 27425608
- BRD4 and CDK9 have independent, coordinated roles in promoting the myofibroblast transition PMID: 28182006
- Long-term treatment with bromodomain-containing protein 4 (BRD4) inhibitors caused telomere shortening in both mouse and human cells, suggesting BRD4 plays a role in telomere maintenance in vivo. PMID: 28854735
- The short isoform of BRD4 cooperates with SWI/SNF nucleosome remodelers to repress HIV transcription during latency, a phenotype reversed by BET inhibitor treatment. PMID: 28844864
- results indicated that in MPNST samples BRD4 mRNA levels were not upregulated and that MPNST cell lines were relatively insensitive to the bromodomain inhibitor JQ1. PMID: 28813519
- High BRD4 expression is associated with stomach neoplasms. PMID: 28481868
- These findings reveal a novel mechanism by which the HBV genome hijacks the host P-TEFb-containing complexes to promote its own transcription; both the super elongation complex and BRD4 can bind to the HBV genome. PMID: 28694331
- Chemical degrader of BET bromodomain proteins, dBET6, led to the unexpected identification of BRD4 as master regulator of global transcription elongation in acute T-cell leukemia. BRD4 loss does not directly affect CDK9 localization. PMID: 28673542
- BRD4 binds and stays associated with chromatin during mitosis, bookmarking early G1 genes and reactivating transcription after mitotic silencing. BRD4 acts as a passive scaffold via its recruitment of vital transcription factors and as an active kinase that phosphorylates RNA polymerase II. A model in which BRD4 actively coordinates chromatin structure and transcription is described. Review. PMID: 27450555
- we have discovered that BRD4-bound super-enhancers provide a powerful tool for enriching and prioritizing PC and BC genetic risk loci PMID: 28359301
- BRD4 represses autophagy and lysosome gene expression. This repression is alleviated during nutrient deprivation through AMPK-SIRT1 signaling, allowing autophagy activation. BRD4 inhibition enhances autophagic flux and lysosomal function and promotes the degradation of protein aggregates. Sakamaki et PMID: 28525743
- The studies show that BRD4 inhibition may have therapeutic implications for the treatment of mitochondrial diseases. PMID: 27666594
- A BRD4 missense mutation was the likely disease-causing mutation in this family with autosomal dominant syndromic congenital cataracts associated with neuro-skeletal anomalies. PMID: 28076398
- these studies highlight the importance of Brd4 in Helicobacter pylori-induced inflammatory gene expression and suggest that Brd4 could be a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori-triggered inflammatory diseases and cancer PMID: 27084101
- BRD4 positively regulates EZH2 transcription through upregulation of C-MYC, and is a novel promising target for pharmacologic treatment in transcriptional program intervention against this intractable disease. PMID: 26939702
- We postulate that BRD4-NUT (B4N) complexes override the preexisting histone code with new posttranslational modifications patterns that reflect aberrant transcription and that epigenetically modulate the nucleosome environment toward the NUT-midline carcinoma (NMC) state. PMID: 27698495
- The authors show that, upon infection of primary human keratinocytes with human papillomavirus 18 quasivirus, Brd4 activates viral transcription and replication. PMID: 27879331
- research reveals that BRD4 probably play a critical role in Renal Cell Carcinoma progression, and is a new promising target for pharmacological treatment directed against this intractable disease. PMID: 28391274
- These data provide a detailed mechanism for how activated NF-kappaB and BRD4 control epithelial-mesenchymal transition initiation and transcriptional elongation in model airway epithelial cells in vitro and in a murine pulmonary fibrosis model in vivo. PMID: 27793799
- BRD4 localization to lineage-specific enhancers is associated with a distinct transcription factor repertoire. PMID: 27651452
相关疾病：A chromosomal aberration involving BRD4 is found in a rare, aggressive, and lethal carcinoma arising in midline organs of young people. Translocation t(15;19)(q14;p13) with NUT which produces a BRD4-NUT fusion protein.
亚细胞定位：Nucleus. Chromosome.; [Isoform B]: Chromosome.
Most popular with customers
Detect Range: 0.049 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.049 ng/mL
Detect Range: 25 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 25 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.039 ng/mL
Detect Range: 40 pg/mL-1000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 40 pg/mL
Detect Range: 3.125 μg/mL-200 μg/mL
Sensitivity: 1.56 μg/mL
Detect Range: 1.56 pg/mL-100 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 0.39 pg/mL
Detect Range: 0.012 ng/mL-50 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.012 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.156 ng/mL-10 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.039 ng/mL