- A 96-well Assay plate--The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with goat-anti-rabbit ARO antibody.
- Standard (6 x 0.5 ml)--Dilute the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- HRP-conjugated ARO (1 x 6 ml) --Bind to the anti-fish ARO antibody, and HRP catalyzes the TMB to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- Anti-fish ARO Antibody (1 x 6 ml)--React with both ARO in the samples/standards and HRP-conjugated ARO.
- Wash Buffer (20x concentrate) (1 x 15ml) --Wash away unbound or free substances.
- Substrate A (1 x 7 ml) --Mix with Substrate B and interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- Substrate B (1 x 7 ml) --Mix with Substrate A and interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- Stop Solution (1 x 7ml) --Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells)
- An Instruction manual